We ask all those who quest to follow this code of ethics:
- Keep to established paths.
- Avoid damaging fences and stone walls.
- There’s no need to dig – no boxes are buried.
- Respect the treasure box as private property of South Shore Quests.
- Don’t reveal the location of hidden boxes.
- Be discrete when taking out and returning the box, to minimize the potential for vandalism by others.
- Securely close and re-hide the box carefully where you found it.
- Keep dogs under control.
- No fires.
- Respect wildlife, plants and trees.
Have a good map and compass with you when you are in an unfamiliar area.